Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
In March we'll be welcoming,
Baby # 2!!!!
Baby #2 is officially on it's way and due March 19th. As of today I am 12 weeks and in my 2nd trimester--so it's safe to say that this pregnancy is probably lasting for the long haul! I heard the heartbeating today and it was music to my ears. There is nothing like the "swish-swish-swish" of a new growing baby to make your heart melt.
I haven't been feeling the greatest-hence my blogging hiatus for a while. I am starting to feel better and hopefully will be blogging more often.
Montana is ecstatic to be a big sister! She says hi to my belly (that she says is going to grow big like a bean bag) and is already talking about sharing her toys. When I would tell her that Mommy didn't feel good, she'd say, "The baby making you feel sick?" I'd say, "Yeah, but it's not the babies fault." She'd say, "Yeah, you need me to get you some energies...you need some 'bitamins'." Everyday when I take my prenatals, she takes her gummy bear vitamins. We're all experiencing a healthy pregnancy.
Marc is so excited to have another child (having a pregnant wife with all of the emotions and hormones that come with it---not so sure he's that excited about that. I think if he has to hear, "Do I look fat today? You can't tell I'm pregnant yet, right?"...one more time, he's going to go batty!) yet he's looking forward to having another little one. He says he'll be happy with either sex.
We can't wait to find out and start preparing for our little one-who is about the size of a peach right now:


14 comments:
Yea! I'm so excited I can finally say congratulations...sam may or may not have told me a little while ago :)
Congratulations!! How exciting. Looking at the picture of the peach, I was thinking, "Man, that's one giant peach!" but it is pretty much the size of a real peach.
Anyway... it's so fun to hear the heartbeat and to read what fruit or vegetable your baby's size is each week.
Montana is going to be a great big sis!
very very exciting!! congratulations!! that first stage with the "rolls" instead of the baby "bump" is oh so ruff! especially when you haven't told anyone... I feel your pain girlfriend... =) but i hardly believe you have either! hope you have a great pregnancy!!!
Yay. We're happy for you guys. It was so fun seeing you yesterday for lunch. Love you.
Congrats!!! I am excited for you! You are such a great mother!
Congrats! That's so exciting :)
Congrats, baby news is always fun to hear. Hope you're feeling better.
We were SO happy to hear your news! Congrats to you all, we are all praying for a Healthy Happy Pregnancy! Glad to hear you are feeling better already!! The second time around is easier!! YEAH! Congrats Mommy! ~
I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to find out the sex!
CONGRATS!!! I had my suspicions, but I figured I'd just try and be patient and wait. :) And March--what a GREAT time of year to have a baby! So fun!!!
too cute you guys!
Congrates Stacy. I just had my second. It is fun and I love having two. I am so happy for you.
Congratulations Stacy! I'm very happy for you. Hope that you guys are doing well up in E.H. Have any plans on moving back? I still have a music book of yours. give me a call when your in town. take care.
I like the picture of the peach. We are so happy for your family. It is so much fun and more work having more kids enter your home.
Post a Comment