Mommy's need to take some time away sometimes - and thanks to my dear friend Sam, she and I did just that.
We took a road trip to Southern California... (the pics are out of order)
![]() |
| We visited the Hollywood Walk of Fame |
![]() |
| One of my idols! |
![]() |
| We got to see one of our best friends, Rachel and her sweet little man, Tate. |
![]() |
| And go have dinner on Newport Beach |
![]() |
| Love my gorgeous friend |
![]() |
| Such a cutie! |
![]() |
| Just drove through- wished I could afford to stop! |
![]() |
| Had dinner at the famous Pink Taco |
![]() |
| Kissable cheekies |
![]() |
| Kodak Theater |
![]() |
| One day maybe...when I'm famous... ;) |
![]() |
| The classic driving pictures |
![]() |
| Sam with Britney |
![]() |
| Don't be fooled- Sammy did most of the driving. We wanted to make it home alive! |















2 comments:
SO fun! I love girls trips! They SO make you a better mommy AND wife!~ :)
Glad you got away!~
Looks like a fun time for 2 hott mamas!
Post a Comment