We wet with friends to Santa Cruz for Memorial Day weekend. For some reason, I didn't take many pictures but here are a few.
![]() |
| My boy riding the carousel at the boardwalk |
![]() |
| Dylan, Montana, Kami and Carson |
![]() |
| Loves the carousel |
![]() |
| Kami and Montana |
![]() |
| Loving the beach |
![]() |
| He loved playing in the sand |
![]() |
| He already loves cars |
![]() |
| Silly girls |
![]() |
| Trying to get a tan- but it was so windy! |
![]() |
| Sam and I left to meet our friends Melissa and Alisa for the Usher concert. |
![]() |
| Me, Alisa, Sam and Melissa |
![]() |
| Excited to dance! |
![]() |
| Fun time! |














2 comments:
Still totally sad that we couldn't make it to Santa Cruz, looks like it was so much fun!!
Ok I'm ready to go back!!!
Post a Comment