Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Disneyland, December 2011

Part of the Rogers Christmas came early this year, as we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland.  I had never seen it at Christmas and I have to say that the snow on mainstreet is one of the most magical things I've ever seen or felt.  I couldn't help but cry at the beautiful memory our family was making and how fortunate I felt to have my family to make that memory with.

These pictures are out of order-- but here are some highlights--

 *MONTANA is a RIDER!  She loves to ride anything she can!
*CARSON, surprisingly, was NOT.  He was super reluctant, but by day 3, did much better.  However, as you will see from some pics-  he loved the food- the churros, the hot chocolate.  And all the Mickey he could wish for.  Everytime he saw anything Mickey (every 2 seconds) he'd scream "Gickey!"
*Our dear freinds the Barkers met us for a fun evening with their little cutie, Tate.  Love them!
*Disneyland at Christmas is my favorite season so far!  So magical and a great way to start the season! 






















































3 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Stacy, you're so cute. Looks like you guys had fun at Disneyland! Merry Christmas!!

Bird is the Word said...

LOVE IT! We got to visit too! We were in DLand on the 14th AND in November on the 17-18... the kids LOVED it! Glad you got to go too!!~~

Erixgirl said...

Happiest place on earth......no doubt. Looks like you guys had a great time. Love all the pics of your beautiful kids!!!