Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Disneyland and San Diego



Well, we're back...and we had one of the best vacations we've ever had!!! We went to Disneyland for two days, Montana's first trip! She did great, and we found you can actually ride a lot of things with babies at Disneyland!!! Then we went and stayed in Marc's uncles beautiful home in Carlsbad and hung out on the beach for three days. It was so restful, relaxing and needed!!!
Not much else is new. I was released as the Laurel Advisor, and now serve in the Young Women's Presidency as the 1st Counselor. I'll be working with the Miamaids, which I am excited about. However, I will really miss the Laurels!
Montana is trying really hard to get her first tooth in on the bottom. Her nose has been running like a faucet, and she has had her fevers on and off. Not to mention, she's chewing on her hands and mine all the time. Her gums are so swollen, and I keep thinking any day, it will pop through. Soon I hope. She loves to clap her hands, jibber jabber and make fun faces. She's so much fun! She's even starting to sleep through the night for the most part. Hallelujah. It's only been a few days though, so I guess I shouldn't jinx it.
Marc just got a new BBQ...I am so grateful he loves to do that stuff. I'll probably never even have to grill a hot dog in my life time. He really turns BBQ-ing/seasoning/marinading into an art!!
We are going to be an Aunt and Uncle again! Courtney is pregnant with her second! We are so excited for them, and so excited to see them! They are coming this weekend to stay for a week and a half. It's been six months, so we are VERY excited!
Hope everything is well with everyone! I posted more pictures of our vacation below!
Love,
Stacy

2 comments:

Scott said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I really want to go to Disneyland sometime soon....maybe next year. I think Cori was there the same time you were. It would have been cool if you would have run into each other. Your hair looks great, by they way, and Montana is, as usual, very adorable. It's funny how much her pictures remind me of Hannah sometimes.

Anonymous said...

the pic of you and montana at the beach and then the one of marc and montana are my favorite. you guys are so darling. i love love love it!!!