Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Family Homecoming!



Montana says- "So, I look pretty happy right? I'm happy and I know it, so I'm clapping my hands!







Let me tell you why I am SO happy! Because, this is my cousin Andalyn and I...












She has been living so far away ever since I was born...so I'm so happy because she is moving home in two weeks! And we can do this all of the time and be best pals!



But I'm also happy because she is bringing my Aunt Courtney with her...and my Aunt Whitney back who has been gone visiting!
I'm so happy to have them back! I'm a lucky girl to live by all four grandparents, a great grandma, all my aunts and uncles, and fifteen cousins! Oh, and my parents too!! :) I love my family!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Montana will get to be with her cousin more. I am also glad that you will get to be with your sister again. Sisters are the best! By the way, I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw Marlo on Dr. Phil. I couldn't believe it. How fun for her to get to meet him!!