Last week I took a day off from work, and Montana and I decided to go have a girls day with some of the women of my family since Nicole and Tiffany are off track. We had planned on going to the Zoo or Funderland, but since it was raining, Courtney suggested a place in Roseville called "John's Incredible Pizza". It was a lot of fun, great buffet food (surprisingly, not the Chuck E Cheese cardboard pizza) and lots of great games. Montana LOVED the merry go round, the slide and the car game.
Daddy's biker babes:

Tana and Me:
Slow down, Tana Belle!
Slow down, Tana Belle!
In the kiddie place:
Crawling inside a hippopotomus:
The girls:
Andalyn on the Merry Go Round:

5 comments:
Montana is looking more and more like you every time you post pictures. Does she have brown eyes now? She really is adorable. Tiffany and Nicole are so cute. I can't believe how old they are now. It seems like just yesterday they were toddlers.
So much fun. I'm jealous. It looks like Montana is about ready for a haircut. Her bangs are getting so long.
cute pictures---Montana does have alot of hair---but looks like yours is long & thick also-- very lucky--we have very thin hair in my family, so to grow long hair is impossilbe. I am going to try & email you---
Summer
Hey, I can't find a way to email you, so shoot me an email if you can sumweaver@gmail.com
Stace,
I love John's IP. Timmy loves the Mery-Go-Round, too. Got your message. Don't worry about rushing back for the blessing. It seems like Disneyland throws a wrench in all our plans (when we finally get them). Love you! Kiss Tana, and say 'What's up' to Marc for me. Hey, is he missing a game for Disneyland? The benefits of not being married to a Head Coach (Yet! But just wait.... It's inevitable. :))
Post a Comment