As most of you know, Marc coaches football for Elk Grove High School Varsity. So for the past month and a half and for the next two months or so, Montana and I will be out cheering on he and my brother Logan, who plays for the team. Here are some pictures from some of the games.
Grandpa and Tana...
We've got spirit, yes we do...
We've got spirit, yes we do...
Coach Rogers...
Nice Win Uncle Logan!
Time to go home and go to bed! 

3 comments:
Oh...the good old EG football games. I might have to come with you some time if we ever come to visit during the season. Do you ever see anyone from high school at the games? Little Tana looks all snuggled up and warm. What a cutie!
P.S. I'm actually surprised to see Marc wearing that Elk Grove gear. Don't the Cardinals hate the Thundering Herd.....or has he converted to the most awesome EG football team ever? hee hee!
EG??? What's up with that Marc??? What about LC in the house??? Can't believe you dogged the almamater!!J/k
Meg
Post a Comment