I had Veteran's day off from work, so after taking Montana to her year check up at the doctor, we went to the park with my sisters family, and with my friend Jessica and her son Daxton. I really liked this park-out in Folsom...lots of fun stuff. Montana's favorite is the swings! Here are some pictures of the kids on the swings and Montana and Andalyn sitting on the froggy! :)



Anaconda?
1 year ago

4 comments:
Hey Stacy,
I like your new blog. Very cute.
I love the swings... Montana is SO cute!!!
Hey- forgot to tell you that we are coming down for Christmas. We'll only be there for about 5 days, though, but we have to see each other! I'll call you.
I can't beleve that we both live in Elk Grove, but haven't seen each other since our birthing class last year! Your daughter is so precious and you are looking great!
Post a Comment