It's been a very busy week, and so its taken me almost a week to post a blog about our little girls very first birthday! Montana turned one year old last Friday, November 9th. I've reflected on this year and just felt so blessed by having such a sweet, happy, HEALTHY baby. She has been such an amazing joy in our lives. Parenthood is absolutely blissful, and we wouldn't change anything for the world! I took her on Monday for her year check up and shots --she weighs 20 lbs (36th percentile), 29 inches tall (50 something percentile). She had to get five shots- three in one leg, one in the other leg and one in her arm. She is now weaned from nursing, drinking Vitamin D milk, and not quite walking, but she's almost there. She talks so much...I don't know if I can even count all of her words. From what I can remember, she says, "Hi, Mama, Dada, Baby, No no, Nana (for Montana),Wow, Oh, I know (I don't know if she knows what she's saying though), Ouch, All done, and Stacy (yes, sometimes she calls me Stacy). Plus, she just jibbers her own language too. She is so cute, when she gets hurt, she tells me a sad story all about it!
We of course had to have a party for her, and what other way to celebrate the birth of our princess, than with a "Princess Party". Marc's parents let us have the shin-dig at their home to hold the number of family and friends that came to show their love for Montana (unfortunately some that love her could not make it due to sports, but of course we understand that in this family! ) The little girls that were there wore their princess attire, we had pink cupcakes, and pink punch, and pink candies, and Montana was blessed with a plethora of toys and clothes from all those that love her! We appreciate everyone being there for Montana and sharing this special time in our lives! Here are some pictures from her party:
Princess Montana in her tutu


Tana with Mommy and Daddy and then with her friend Ryder (Sara's son)


The Princess Club! :) And then opening up her gifts


Lastly, eating her yummy cake...she was so dainty! :)


She even fed some to daddy! :)

I can't believe our little baby is ONE!
4 comments:
Very Adorable....love the princess theme! Happy Birthday to Montana! I can't believe how quickly our little girls are growing up. Hopefully in later years they will be able to come to each others birthday parties.
Cute pictures! I feel bad that we missed it! She does look so cute in her tutu!
Too cute---Happy 1st birthday Montana---she looks so cute in her lil tu-tu------How have you all been? Happy Thanksgiving & email me when you get a chance----Love, Summer
She is so cute stacy. Her little birthday outfit is cute as well. I have been trying to find your blog for awhile but couldn't remember what it was called when you told us on myspace, but luckily my brother had you on his list. Well she is adorable.
Post a Comment