My sister had her little baby boy Ryan Braxton Cashdollar Friday, January 25th at 7:49am. After some long laboring, the doctors delivered the baby by emergency c-section, after his heart rate dropped. He had the chord wrapped around his neck, and after delivery received some oxygen to help him transition into the world, but both mommy and baby are happy and healthy. They will be in the hospital a few more days to recover, but that will give time for Daddy and Andalyn who have colds to recover to help Mommy with the baby! He weighed in at 7 lbs 2 oz, and was 19 inches long. I was able to spend a night helping Courtney in the hospital, and wound up sleeping holding Ryan the whole night. It was a fun bonding experience! I'm a lucky auntie to have so many awesome nieces and nephews!
Anaconda?
1 year ago

7 comments:
Yay for Courtney! Tell her I said Congrats, and that two is more fun (and tiring) than one.
Love you! :)
~Annge
Hey girl..... how the heck are you? I will email you soon, I promise.... go to sitemeter.com and you can download a program for free to see who is checking you out...... talk to you soon----
Stace,
Tell Courtney congrats! And yes, I am totally obsessed with the Twilight series. Everytime I sit down to nurse Ethan I pull them out and read my favorite parts again. I read all three in like a week, too, and now I can't get over them. What is wrong with me?
He's so cute! We're glad everything ended up going well! Tell Courtney hello for us! We sent her a Christmas card but apparently had the wrong address, so it was returned!
He is adorable!
Congrats Courtney!! He actually kind of reminds me a little bit of your brothers. He is very adorable! I bet it will be fun to have a grandson in the family!
Hey Stacy~
Thanks for checking out and finding our blog--it was good to see what's been going on with you guys. Your daughter is adorable!
Post a Comment