Yesterday was Marc's 25th birthday! Montana and I decided to send him a video message on his phone to tell him happy birthday.
For his birthday dinner, he just wanted to spend time at home with us, so we got our favorite, Mikuni for take out, and ate at home! :) Happy Birthday Sweetheart---I love you so much!!!

7 comments:
That was a really cute video. I'm so glad we got to see you guys for a little bit. Next time we will have to plan something and go do it. Hey, did you have fun snowboarding? Were you left foot or right foot forward? You'll have to email me the details:)
Happy Birthday Marc!
She is soooo cute. Wished she liked me.
Holy Cow! 25, Marc. So that means I've known you for like 10 years. Hope you got my text. We miss you guys.
Hey Stacy! This is Jenny (Leverton) MacCabe! I sort of found your blog in a round about way but I'm so glad I did! Your family is beautiful! You can check out our blog if you get a chance...
www.scotandjenny.blogspot.com.
I hope all is well!
HOLY COW!!!!! So if I have eVeR wanted to write a novel to someone it would be to YOU and it would take place right about NOW!!!!! HOW ARE YOU SISTER?????? Can I please just say that I am now officially a Montana fanatic? She is THE cutest thing I have EvEr seen!?!?! You look SO fabulous and I am in LOVE with your blog =). Your dark hair is beyond words, but if I had to choose one, STUNNING =). I felt that my comment would have gotten overlooked on what you said about charity so I decided to comment on it here. HOW could no one have responded to that?!? It was one of the most insightful things I have read in a long time. I think mostly because 2007 was the year from "you know where" for me and THAT was something I could have used!!!!! =) This year I am going to start..yes start...going back to church and regaining a relationship with my Heavenly Father. Tears totally came as I read that blog and I feel, as you did when you read that book, that you were writing it for me. I miss you. I miss my friends. Your desire to serve, to be better and to grow inspires me...I miss that. Let's be honest, not only where we all terribly good looking, smart, and fashionable...and humble =), but we LOVED going to church things!!!! Did our husbands score or WHAT??? I hope you know how much I love you and how excited I am to see more of you. By the way...we are moving to CALI this summer!!!!! Only for the summer =( and to Palmsdale but I will be coming up a bunch and we'll get passes to Dis as well so we can take our smooshies =). I had another little boy in July and named him Branson. He's a cherub, I kinda like him =). There are SO many things I want to say to you. Let's just keep writing back and forth until I get it ALL out shall we =). All my love, Jen
Stacy- Yippee! I'm so glad you found my blog. Your baby is the cutest! Don't you just love being a mommy! I added you to my blogs list! I'm so happy to hear from you!
Stacy, How cute!!! She is such a little munchkin. I can't waite to have my own. I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long.
Post a Comment