A few weeks ago, my sister threw a small engagement BBQ for our brother David and his soon to be wife Ashley. Immediate family and a few close friends came to congratulate the happy couple who will be sealed in the Sacramento Temple on October 17, 2009.
The Beautiful Happy Couple
The beautiful hostess...
Courtney and Ashley
Tommy, Whitney and Kurtis
Ashley and David opening their first wedding card

Marc and I

David and his future mother in law, Beverly
From left, Nicole, Ashley, Ashley's parents Borden and Beverly and David
The Ry guy

Bishop and Sister Rockwood and Dad

Sam and I

Marc-the BBQ man

Tommy, Kurtis and Nellie

Andalyn and Montana

David and his long time friend, Daniel (Dan the Man)
Marc and I
David and his future mother in law, Beverly
From left, Nicole, Ashley, Ashley's parents Borden and Beverly and David
The Ry guy
Bishop and Sister Rockwood and Dad
Sam and I
Marc-the BBQ man
Tommy, Kurtis and Nellie
Andalyn and Montana
David and his long time friend, Daniel (Dan the Man)
A demonstration of what happens when Whitney does "cheek to cheek" pics...
Ashley's cute hairstyle
Whitney and Courtney
Mom and Tana
Nellie and Sam
Court, Me and Whit
Whitney and Me
Ashley and Whit
Court and I
As you can tell the four of us played "photo shoot" for a while---and got every possible pose. Now here's one of all of us...
It was such a fun time, as always. We are so looking forward to this marraige and adding Ashley to the family.

2 comments:
David and Ashley are such a cute couple. Congrats to them!
Wait a second did you change outfits?
Post a Comment