I never thought the day would come...I really didn't. But, I'm kind of
BLOGGED OUT....
gasp!
However, just temporarily, since I do really love blogs and blogging. Just lately, I haven't had the time or patience to sit and upload pictures. It's much easier on Facebook, because you don't have to space them and write cute things. So most of my pictures are on Facebook, but eventually they will be blogged. I know, I know---you're all waiting with baited breath on the Rogers' summer log by blog. Haha-yeah right.
But, just in case you cared or were wondering, I will be back...one day. Soon hopefully.
Anaconda?
1 year ago

8 comments:
ACTUALLY....I have been waiting! Although I feel the same, I havent had time to blog. I can check facebook on my phone and the blogs at work. SO yes I am waiting to see your Pics....dont leave us hanging for too long :)
I know how you feel. :) Lately blogging feels like another chore on my list. Hopefully we'll both be back before too long!
I love your blogging. I hope you don't stay gone long.
I will miss your fun blogs, and look forward to seeing you back on here again! Glad we can still catch up on FB !~
Come on Stace.
You are such a traitor! You are the one who got me started on blogs. You better come back soon. Love ya!
Crazy, can't believe David's getting married. How come our siblings are growing up so fast? Scot gets home from his mission in 2 weeks! Where does the time go? Take care, hope all is well.
We loved hanging out with you last night. Now seriously it's time for an update. I know you have LOTS of cool things to blog about.
Post a Comment