Hey all---since I'm behind on my blogging, again, I'm going to do this in a quicker fashion...here's what the first half of November looked like for us at quick glance... **For ALL of our pictures, check out my Facebook page**
Our baby turned 3!!!!
We celebrated her birthday, along with my twin sisters who turned 13 the next day, that night with my family at John's Incredible Pizza.
BUT BEFORE ALL THAT....
We finally worked on potty training Montana !!! She was potty trained by 3, so I made my goal...just barely!
Big girl panites...Potty Power DVD...Golden potty treats...and a Potty Poster...PLUS the 3 day potty training method and basically house arrest for 3 days, did the trick!!!




Big girl panites...Potty Power DVD...Golden potty treats...and a Potty Poster...PLUS the 3 day potty training method and basically house arrest for 3 days, did the trick!!!
November was apparently all about Montana---isn't it always all about Montana though?? :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment