Halloween was pretty low key. We had some family over for some soup and the kids dressed up to trick or treat. Here's our adorable little pirate girl! :)
Anaconda?
1 year ago
Finding the simple pleasures and joys of everyday life...since I'm so happy to still be living mine!
Halloween was pretty low key. We had some family over for some soup and the kids dressed up to trick or treat. Here's our adorable little pirate girl! :)
Posted by
Marc and Stacy
at
3:06 PM
4 comments:
Can I say that Montana is a "cute" pirate? Cause i know they aren't supposed to be but she is.
AHR! your little pirate is super cute! and can i just say that YOU DON'T LOOK PREGNANT AT ALL... I had to double take ur picture... hello??? YOUR STOMACH IS FLAT!!! wow! awesome!
Hey I want to see you while I am home!
stacy, your little girl is so cute! what a cute family you have and congrats on your second thats exciting! (this is jessica mckinnon hakes)
Post a Comment