i love how you took pictures of everything...(even the closets) I don't mean to sound nosey... but i love it when my blogging buddies do this! The house is beautiful! LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing!
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
6 comments:
What a dream! You have done a great job putting everything together so nicely.
Your house is beautiful! I can't wait to visit sometime!
SO excited for you guys!! I cant wait to come for a visit. You have done soooo much work everything is beautiful!
Stace, it is beautiful! I am truly so happy for your and your family! What a wonderful blessing... can't wait to see it in person ;) Love you!
congrats!!! :)
i love how you took pictures of everything...(even the closets) I don't mean to sound nosey... but i love it when my blogging buddies do this! The house is beautiful! LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment