I realized that I just completely skipped over Christmas on my blog--I kept meaning to go "catch up", and then instead kind of just picked up where I left off at. So--here are some slideshows (it's easier that way) of our wonderful Christmas with our wonderful families...
Here is Christmas Eve with Marc's family. I loved baking and cooking this season! Stuffed mushrooms, double layer pumpkin pies, stuffings, rolls...it was all so much fun. Probably my favorite time of year for cooking. Comfort food is the best!
Here is Christmas Morning--just our little family. Then we had my family over for dinner or Christmas Day and got to talk to my brother on his mission in Canada. Marc made an AWESOME prime rib.
Over the holidays, one of my lifelong closest friends Maran came into town with her cute family. We went over to visit and I got a few pictures of her girls (one of her twins was sleeping).
We had fabulously blessed holidays---and hope you all did too.










0 comments:
Post a Comment