Monday, November 15, 2010

Tahoe

A month or so back we took a quick, (really, less than 24 hours) trip to Tahoe with our good friends, the Lindsey's. 

The men of course, did this...


on this beautiful course:

Made this man a very happy husband!


The scenery wasn't so bad for us wives to tag a long for a few holes as well.  Not to mention our hubby's are studs on the golf course.


Sam and I (and my nasty stitches in my lip from having a mole removed....no, I was not hit by a stray golf ball)

My love

Sam and Eric

The four of us...



 Yay for Edgewood!  It was one of the best quick trips I've been on!

3 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

That really was the best 24 hours. My only question is, where should we go next??

Erixgirl said...

Looks like a fun little getaway.....we did miss ya though!

Rochelle said...

The pics turned out awesome. Golf courses are amazing backgrounds and you guys are so pretty you make for super pics!