Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6th Anniversary- Monterey/Carmel

20Marc and I just celebrated our 6th Anniversary!  We took a quick getaway to Monterey and Carmel.

The view from our room at the Hyatt.  It was killing Marc to be on a golf course and not golf!


We had a great time on Cannery Row
And the next day, after an evening of shopping, a movie and room service, we took in the beauty of Carmel!

We went crazy with the camera- behold our 6th Anniversary Photo Shoot! :)



















We then had lunch at Roy's at the Spanish Bay golf course and hotel.  The view was breathtaking!




I love you honey!  Even more than I did over six years ago!  You're my everything!  Here's to eternity!

3 comments:

Aaron and Devon said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys still like each other or something =)I'm glad you're so happy!

Erixgirl said...

Happy 6 years you two!!! Looks like a wonderfully relaxing weekend! Time flies when you're in love!!

Rogers Roundup said...

It looks like you had a blast. I love visiting that area.