When Rachel comes to town, we go wherever we have to go to see her! Especially, when it's someplace fun like Apple Hill!!! And this time was an especially fun trip because we got to see her adorable new baby Tate (of whom I took no pictures because the sweet, good little boy was asleep in his stroller the entire time!
Love the scenery up there.
Look Mom, ducks!
Look Mom, I'm the cutest thing there ever was!
Frolicking friends!
Some of my best girlfriends...love all these gorgeous ladies!
Caramel Apple Pie, anyone?? Um, YES!
I focused so much on these pics of my sweet girl I didn't get a lot of good ones of my little buddy boy, who was so good in his stroller. He was there though.
It's always a great time with great friends!

1 comments:
It was so nice seeing you the whole weekend even though it was busy! Thanks for making the trip to apple hill!!!! Montana sure is beautiful just like her momma :)we'll be coming in a week so we'll have to plan on doing something !
Post a Comment