Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's Up with the Rogers?

"What have you guys been up to?"  I feel like I get asked this question and I never have anything really cool to say.  But... when I think about it.  There are lots of cool little things about my life everyday...so if you care, THIS is what's been up with the Rogers.
Lil C had his first haircut, by our friend Eric.  He was a bit anxious about the clippers but ended up being a really good boy.
All the better to run his fingers through when he's feeding himself-- which is one of his new favorite things to do.  Finger foods are his new best friend.
This boy looks like this at least 5 times a day- covered in food.

Also, he has begun to take his first steps into walking.  Here's an extremely shaky, annoying, sideways video I took of him taking some good steps the other day.  Excuse my high pitched mommy excitement.

Montana Belle is a certified:


 
and I mean that in the nicest way possible!  This little girls loves to act out her shows and movies and pose for pictures. 
She loves spending time with her friends.
.
And she is so excited for her super special trip to Disneyland next week.  Since she is tall enough for almost every ride, Marc and I are taking her for a special trip to Disneyland, for quality time with Mommy and Daddy.  Grandma will have bubbas...who we will miss SO much.  But, we are excited to run around the park with our little Disney princess.  Our good friends the Lindsey's are coming as well, and bringing their princess. Us four parents are going to be WORKED by these two little girls...I can feel it.

As for me- I have just been happy taking care of my kiddos, my hubby and my house.  I've been working a lot on myself spiritually, and am planning on writing a blog on my thoughts soon.  I'm sure you're all now sitting on the edge of your seats awaiting that.  (jk).  

Other than that, I spend my time here- showering in peace...I mean, working out. :)  Okay, I went for the workout and am staying for the showers. :) I love my long runs and workouts with my girl Sam, but sitting in the steam room and getting ready for the day in peace is a huge factor as well.
And then Marc and I have been having a great time doing this workout together in the evenings.  It kicks our butts! It hurts...but it hurts so good.
And my sweetheart of a hubby- is working his booty off at work.   He seriously amazes me everyday with what he can accomplish.  He was recently awarded with 2010 Marketer of the Year.  So proud of him!

He's also been enjoying playing church volleyball and basketball.  And is stoked for Disneyland as well. I  think he and Montana are tied for excitement.




That's what's been up with the Rogers this month.  Great start to 2011 for us...hope its the same for all of you!  Stay tuned for Disneyland pictures.  

4 comments:

RachelBarker said...

Life is beautiful!!!! I love that Montana is certified :) She is one cute girl. She is going to love that trip to Disneyland. I think that "special time" is such a good thing for parents to do. You guys are great!

Erixgirl said...

Congrats on the award, Marc!!! Always nice to see that hard work pays off! That's awesome!
We are very jealous of the Disney getaway!!! I better not mention it to the little ladies in this house.
Nice haircut Little Man, handsome as ever!!!
I've tried Insanity, sadly....I can't keep up. Maybe once or twice a week is all I can do. That's a HUGE achievement to stick with it!!!!!! You go girl!
But....definitely LOVE church volleyball!!!

Rochelle said...

You are doing double days at the gym? I want to try insanity! Go Marc with the award!

Rochelle said...

oh, and way to go Carson! I had a big smile watching him!