At the beginning of this month, we enjoyed a wonderful trip to Disneyland with our amazing friends, the Lindsey's. We both decided to leave our toddler boys at home to have fun with their grandma and grandpa's. We sure missed them- in fact, Sam and I texted for the first few hours of the drive, about turning around and getting them. I was sobbing when I left my sweet boy. But, shortly into the trip, when we didn't have naps, diaper changes and strollers, we realized that it was a good time to focus on our girlies and that our boys were getting lots of love and attention at grandmas!
We stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel- which was breathtaking. I can't believe we didn't really take any pictures of the hotel. I don't know how we'll ever stay anywhere else now when going to Disneyland.
We grabbed an overpriced breakfast in Downtown Disney the first day before going into the park. Since we were starving, the fact that we paid $40 to eat a breakfast we could've gotten for $10 at McDonalds, didn't matter. We were headed to DISNEYLAND! Nothing could get us down.
As we walked to the first ride of the trip (our little family tradition), Pirates of the Caribbean, we saw Princess Jasmine and had to stop and get a picture.
I love her. We kept getting asked if we were sisters. Compliment of my life... :)
My beautiful little girl.
Getting ready to ride Dumbo!
Rapunzels hair behind Montana.
The Carousel
Sword in the stone
These girls are #1!
Getting ready to shrink down to fairy size in Pixie Hollow
Meeting the beautiful Fawn
and Tinkerbell
My love and I
That darn sword doesn't want to come out.
Goofy hugs
Gepetto and Pinocchio
It's a Bugs Life!
Silly faces
Just a little gift from the hotel
The view from our room of the "World of Color" show
Day 2
The Lindsey's
The Rogers
Pluto
Toon Town
Space Mountain!
Best Friends Forever
Lovin on my valentine
The only time I want our girlies posing next to cars
Love my gorgeous girl
Now we REALLY got confused for sisters. I guess most 20 something women don't wear matching t-shirts, cuz we got some looks. But we loved our matching shirts!
Last morning before leaving, we grabbed breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. A VERY expensive buffet- and believe me, we all ate our money's worth!
The girls got to meet quite a few characters. (They better for the money we paid!)
Such an amazing trip! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth!

2 comments:
What a wonderful vacation!!! You guys looked HOTT in the matching T's and I'm sure you got a lot of stares....what else could the haterz do???
It looks like the two little princesses had a BLAST.....and I'm sure their parents did too.
Thanks for sharing and making us all jealous ;)!!!!!
Oh let's go again...
Post a Comment