Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Past Few Weeks at the Rogers

Just a few pictures and videos of life in the Rogers family in the past few weeks:

Valentines Day before Montana went to her Valentine Party at preschool


Later that day when I noticed Carson's breathing didn't sound so great.  Diagnosis- bronchialitis.  Sad mommy, sad baby.  Not so happy Valentines Day.


But, I still managed to celebrate Valentines Day at home with a romantic night in with my hubby.  I ordered some Mikuni take out.  And my friend made us some delicious strawberries.  (That are pictured out of order, because I couldn't get it to move...)


Then we had brunch with our new neighbor friend Nicole.  Here is one of her cute little boys, Brock, lounging with Samantha's boy Dylan and my Carson
Just a fun pic of my gorgeous girl


My big girl proud of herself for making her own bed!


The carousel at the mall with the kiddos on Marc's day off.  And the rest of my pictures are out of order...It won't let me move them...


I took them to get haircuts

Carson thinks, "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face"

He did really good!

Montana got new shoes!

And Carson got his first big boy pair of shoes.

And here's my big boy walking and waving and saying "Hi."

We're lovin' our life! :)

7 comments:

Erixgirl said...

What a happy eater!!! That pic is hilarious. I LOVE the one on top of big sis and little man for V-day. So sad to hear the little guy was sick, I didn't even know....gosh!

Rochelle said...

I love how big Carson is smiling in these! Bronciolitis is the WORST. Both Ethan and Cade got it and ended up wheezing every cold all winter after that. LOTS of yucky mask treatments. Glad he is doing better! I think I know who made you those strawberries. :)

RachelBarker said...

*The kiddos are always cute as can be. Their smiles are contagious.
*Those strawberries look like they were to die for, delish!
* Love the new shoes day outing :)

Eric said...

We love you guys so much. The best part of your blog is that I used to read it to catch up because I haven't seen you for a while, now I read it to see cute pictures. And those babies of yours make for some really really cute pictures.

Eric said...

Dont know why I am signed in as Eric. Weird.

MissManda-Mae said...

I can't believe how big carson has gotten! the sushi and strawberries look so yummy! and i have a really hard time moving pictures too!! *grr

Tarah said...

You guys are the cutest!!! So much fun for the Rogers! I love Carson's messy face, my boys love messy food faces too:)