Hey blogging world.... is anyone still out there??
I haven't been blogging lately... but it's been nagging at me to come back. I've missed checking all your blogs and need to catch up on your lives!
I have some catching up to do to... and lots of pictures to come shortly (if anyone out there still cares) ... but for now, take a sneak peek of our sweet family pictures that my amazing friend Erin @ Erin Noel Designs took for our family.













5 comments:
Great pictures!!! i love all the new family photos!! yay for coming back... I CARE!!!! =)
Finally!!! I love all the pictures! See you next week
SOOOO CUTE! Love the pictures and OF COURSE we are still out here! Glad you are still alive and kickin!! :0
Beautiful pictures!!!! I think my favorite is the one of the fam on the bridge...and the one of Mama and Carson, and the one of the little princess by herself, and the one of Carson flying, and the one of Mr&Mrs Rogers...basically, love them all!!!!
Dangit....I just posted, it's logged in under Eric, not that it's a big deal....but it was ME, not him! hahahahaha!
Post a Comment