Montana learns new things everyday, and I try to get them on tape. Here are a few things that she has learned lately.
She has started saying, "Baby". Sometimes she'll just say it in babbling., but sometimes she'll see a baby, or a picture of a baby and say it. She was looking at a picture on my desk of her has a baby and started saying it, so I pulled out my phone and got her saying it.
Also, she has been watching her Baby Einstein videos, and she learned "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands!"
They grow up SO fast! Too fast!

2 comments:
She is getting so big. Cute video! How's life?
My little Tana. I just love seeing how she is growing. You are coming up to my favorite stage. They learn so much so fast. They are like little sponges.... Ellee loves watching too... She always looks at the computer and says, "Mom, let's see baby Tana, and Mitchell and Megan!!" It was funny, the other day I asked her who all her different cousins were. She could only recognize, Montana, Megan, Mithchell, Maryn, Blake and Josh. Josh, go figure..... Everyone esle is close to her age. I guess when your that little you only relate to the kids your age.
Meg
Post a Comment