Here is a video I took with my phone of a new hairstyle I tried for Montana. It's not yet mastered, and I can only get her to sit still for so long, but its fun to try new things with her hair. It makes her look so old!
Anaconda?
1 year ago
Finding the simple pleasures and joys of everyday life...since I'm so happy to still be living mine!
Here is a video I took with my phone of a new hairstyle I tried for Montana. It's not yet mastered, and I can only get her to sit still for so long, but its fun to try new things with her hair. It makes her look so old!
Posted by
Marc and Stacy
at
2:05 PM
1 comments:
I love her piggy tails. You'll get better, and she'll get more patient. Someday, I'll do that with my daughter, and you'll play trucks with your little Peyton. :)
LOVE YOU. Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday Marc (Next week, of course) ;)
Post a Comment