I'm so in trouble---I've totally had the BIGGEST sweet tooth lately, and have been craving (and making) cookies way more than I'd care to admit. :) I was doing good until the end of this pregnancy--now it's like "I surrender!! I WANT chocolate!" :) I'm sure you're doing SO much better than me, though.
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
3 comments:
Those cookies look SO good!
You are KILLING me with those pictures of cookies... now i need some too!!
I'm so in trouble---I've totally had the BIGGEST sweet tooth lately, and have been craving (and making) cookies way more than I'd care to admit. :) I was doing good until the end of this pregnancy--now it's like "I surrender!! I WANT chocolate!" :) I'm sure you're doing SO much better than me, though.
By the way--those cookies look AMAZING!
Post a Comment