Thursday, November 05, 2009

Wedding Day

October 17, 2009- Sacramento Temple

The gorgeous couple---Mr. & Mrs. David Petersen!!! :)
Then, Marc and I just had fun snapping pictures while the photographer did his thing...
Proud Papa
My sister, ten years younger, who looks older than me. She's gorgeous, isn't she?
Loved the bouquets...
Momma and me
Even Elder Petersen was there...
My baby
Sweethearts
Marc took Montana off for a photo shoot to keep her occupied- I may be biased, but I think my daughter is just PERFECTION! :)

Mama's girl...
The gorgeous couple after a long afternoon of pictures...I think David's smile was hurting...
Finally got to take a nap on the way to the luncheon...it was really, really warm that day! She was pooped...(p.s. this is before we started driving. I DID tighten the straps on her seat belt...)
RECEPTION TIME
The reception was gorgeous in Ashley's parents backyard.
The couple cutting the cake
First dance as husband and wife...
Mother/Son Dance. Precious.
Uncle David and Montana
Dancing the night away
Little Ryan was a hit on the dance floor---this picture is funny to me because it just shows how Montana and he were movin' and groovin' the whole night. We did however miss Andalyn who was at home with her Daddy because she had a horrible ear infection. Poor little girl...
Daddy daughter dancing--I cry every time.
Party in the U.S.A.---Montana is now obsessed with this song!

Logan danced it up at the party...

Ryan had the "Elbows up, side to side" thing down!

It was a great day and we couldn't be happier or prouder of this wonderful, beautiful couple and their choices!! :) Love you!

0 comments: