For all two of you have been wondering what in the heck happened to me and my blog...I am still alive. I had been having a really hard time balancing computer time and being a good mommy. Not only that, but my iPod touch provided me with enough internet that I could email, Facebook and kind of check stuff on the internet, so the only thing left to really slack was the blog. Then, for Christmas, my wonderful husband got me a small laptop that I could use for blogging and writing. It can go anywhere with me. For example, right now, I am sitting in my bed, while my little girl next to me who is sick is watching Dora the Explorer. I'm still tending to her every coughing and feverish need, while also taking care of my computer tasks...like blogging. How awesome is that? Now, the reason it's taken me until February to use this amazing lap top, is that I couldn't hook it up to my wireless, so here's a shout out to my awesome cousin James who is an amazing IT person and pretty much solves every technological problem I ever have!!! Thanks James!
So, anyway, I should be back REALLY blogging soon. The next step is hooking up my camera and downloading my pictures to the lap top so I can blog the real reason anyone really looks at this blog---pictures of my sweet little girl.
Aside from just being busy as a mommy to Montana, there has been A LOT going on in our little family lately. We just bought our first home and we moved in officially last weekend. We LOVE it!!! It still feels like a dream...I promise pictures will be posted soon. Not only that, we are down to the wire on this pregnancy and we have been preparing for this baby boy to come into our family. I was 36 weeks yesterday so the countdown is on. My goal is to catch up on blogging before his arrival, because we all know how things with a newborn can be.
There are my excuses...they also apply to the reasons I have not been commenting or checking all of YOUR wonderful blogs as often as I'd like. I plan on correcting that as well. Can't wait to catch up on all I have missed in your lives!
So, look for it, updates coming soon. Cool house pictures...pictures of a growing belly...and life in general for the Rogers family. I know you've all been DYING to hear all about it. (insert sarcasm). Thanks for being patient with me.
Now, off to be a mommy to my poor sick baby...
Anaconda?
1 year ago

4 comments:
I was planning on sending you a little message regarding your lack there of for blogging! lol GOOD think I know now!! Kidding. I knew why, but still missed you.
Until next time......
Hooray! So glad you're back!
i must be one of the two who wait for your updates. your too funny
I have to admit I really missed you blogging! Glad you are BACK! ~
Post a Comment