Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some of my excuses

Here is just a quick look at the some of the reasons I haven't been good at blogging lately...
I've been growing---and growing makes you tired...and busy.
In the pictures above, I'm 30 weeks-----32 weeks---34 weeks---and tomorrow I will be 37 weeks. Haven't taken a picture in a few weeks. There may be one to come soon, depending on how not cute, fat, swollen or tired I feel in the next few weeks. :)

This is more so a bigger reason why I haven't blogged in the last two months...


We bought our first home!

This picture of Andalyn and Montana in the new house was just too cute not to post...and this picture of the kitchen is just a sneek peak. You should see it now with all the paint done by Marc's brother Mike and his painting partner) and all of our stuff. We are in LOVE with our home. I'll post pictures this week as I put on the finishing touches.

2 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Best part of your house is not the gorgeous kitchen or huge back yard it's that you live around the corner from me now. LOOOOOOVE IT.

Scott and Jamie said...

Yeah for the new home! So excited for you. Where did you say it was again? Or maybe you don't want to put that on your blog. Love the growing belly. It's always cute to see, even though you NEVER feel cute. Hope all is well.