A few weeks ago, my baby girl went off to preschool. Boy, was she ready for some structure... check out how excited she was!
Who knew that the preschool year would start out with sweatshirts and long pants in August, and within three weeks they'd be playing in 100 degree weather into October?
My little beauty loves getting up and getting ready for preschool. She loves her butterfly backpack, too!
There's lots of creativity going on down at the preschool.
And with the combination of her best friend and partner in crime, Kamryn, I bet this preschool is never dull for the teacher and helpers!

Montana is a very smart little girl. She has learned to write her name, with a little help from Mom and Dad.
She can spell her name, knows her address and loves to rhyme.
Her teacher came up to me at school to tell me Montana is very independent. I would agree. Montana loves to do things on her own and learn to be a big girl. Every morning she makes her own bed. At first, you could tell it was a three year olds work- now, you'd think she had ordered maid services to tidy her bed.
She also loves to help me around the house. Her job is to fold the towels and baby blankets.
She loves to help me load and unload the dishwasher, and loves to mop alongside me with the clorox sweeper mop.
She loves to make her own breakfast, makes her own chocolate milk and peanut butter and honey sandwiches with a little help from mom, and gets herself dressed.
I can't believe she will be four in a little over a month. Where has the time gone? While watching her grow and accomplish things is incredibly fun and rewarding, I am sad that it flies by like it does.
I'm so proud of my big girl!



2 comments:
Definitely an oldest child. They tend to be overachievers. (I am one so I have to say that every chance I get. LOL!) She is awesome!
Adorable!!! Those first two pics, she looks just like Mommy! Have a wonderful school year, pretty girl!!
Time does fly wayyyyy tooooooo fast. :(
Post a Comment