The kids and I went to Grandma Searson's (Marc's grandma's) and she taught us to make her famous cinnamon rolls...
....which resulted in a few cinnamon rolls of my own, right above my waistline.
Finding the simple pleasures and joys of everyday life...since I'm so happy to still be living mine!
The kids and I went to Grandma Searson's (Marc's grandma's) and she taught us to make her famous cinnamon rolls...
Posted by
Marc and Stacy
at
9:44 AM
3 comments:
Grandma Searson is so great. I love talking to her at church when I am in that building. Or at other places I see her. Hopefully your kids enjoyed that cooking lesson, especially when the outcome is so delicous.
ps. And I doubt with the exercise you do and cinnamons made it to the midsection.
Those kids are SO lucky to have her so close! (so are you) take advantage of all the advise while you can !~ Those look SOOOO good!!
You are making me want to eat my computer.
Post a Comment