Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Update on Little C

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a baby smile quite as much as this bubba boy...


He is seriously my angel baby.  On a stressful day, all I need is a slobbery kiss from this boy and I melt.  He smiles at me and all my troubles are gone.  

When his Daddy was a baby, they called him "Drib" because he "dribbled" or "drooled" so much.  I think Carson could be appropriately named, "Drib Jr."
At his six month check up he was 16 lbs. and 24 inches long, if I remember correctly.  Both about 25th percentile.  His head circumference was in the 95th percentile.  He's going to be smart...:)

If there was ever a wonder that this kid is 100% boy, his mannerisms have solidified it.  He sure can eat! He puts it away like I've never seen!  Also, no matter how I try to pin his arms down, his hands always seem to find their way, ahem...down "there"...when I'm changing his diaper.  It's like some magnetic force that's installed in the baby making process of a boy.  It's a crack up!

He sleeps through the night and takes two good naps.  He's the celebrity baby of my gym's playcare, and the ladies in there fight over who gets to hold him and get their "baby fix".  He lights up when he see's his daddy, loves his Mommy to cuddle and love on him...but most of all, he ADORES his big sister.  No one can make him laugh or smile like she can...

And yes, it is always this loud at my house...

...I think I may slowly be going deaf...


....huh???



3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Too cute! Glad you have an angelic babe. We also call our Carson little c, that is until we had another and named her a "C: name too so now he's big c...doesn't have the same ring to it!

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

He's so cute! I can't believe he's 6 months old already... crazy how fast time goes! Ashley's son always grabs down "there" when he gets his diaper changed too! I think you're definitely right...It's like some magnetic force that's installed in the baby making process of a boy! lol

Rogers Roundup said...

I would have to agree with you...he has an awesome smile. And I never hear him cry much...such a happy little boy!