Sometimes you need a fresh start. Sometimes you just need to go through and organize and delete the 857 unread emails in your email account. Sometimes you need to just return to something that made you really happy- for me, that was blogging/writing. Sometimes you need to just help your husband with his work and do some bookkeeping for him. Sometimes you need to be able to do the online guitar lessons that you bought on Groupon. Sometimes you need to organize your family finances/calendars/bill paying, etc. And for me, I was in a rut with ALL those things...
...until tonight. Oh beautiful tonight. When my husband bought me a wonderful new laptop.
I'm laying in bed, watching the Bachelor (guilty pleasures...) organizing my life, snuggling with my husband and writing! Where has this computer been all my life? Ever since moving, being on the computer has been a really hard thing for me because our office is in a room in the basement. And when I shut myself down in there, I feel like I'm not a good mom. I can count on two hands how many times I've sat and spent more than 20 minutes down there in almost 9 months of living here. It's made me feel very unorganized and very behind on a lot of things. I'm hoping this simple purchase can alleviate a lot of ruts for me.
So, speaking of fresh starts- I realize that it is already February... but we just recently welcomed a new year, and I loved this article from January's Ensign Magazine. He talked about how sometimes we wait for some specific time to start living up to our potentials...to fulfill our purposes and callings.
He said:
Anaconda?
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment