Well, not exactly famous. But, I recently took her to get her pictures done, and I decided to try a new place this time. And I was SO pleased with them. Art Pix Studios in Elk Grove, very affordable and professional. Anyway, he put one of Montana's pictures on his website. I was going to try to post some pictures from there later, but here is the link if you want to check it out. (you might have to actually type it into your browser, it doesn't seem to link very well).
http://www.artpixportraitstudio.com/ Click on galleries, and then click on Babies I, scroll down and she is in one of the pictures that is black and white, with her classic "O" face.
Other news: We bought a new car, and we love it. A Lexus RX 330 and we are so happy with it. What is there not to love about leather, wood grain, heated seats and a 6 cd changer? :) We spoiled ourselves a little on this one! But I have to add, the 4 runner was having some mechanical issues, so its also a safety upgrade for us! Big deal when you are toting around precious cargo like Montana! :) Here is a pic of our new toy: 
Also, as of Sunday, we are now in a new ward. We have not moved, but the boundaries have changed, and although we live less than half a mile from waterman road, and probably five or ten from Sheldon road, we are now in Sheldon ward. We will be attending the Vintage Park building, and going from 11-1pm. It's sad, because we loved our callings, but we look forward to meeting new people, and making new friendships. Our Bishop was my Bishop as a toddler, Bishop Redfearn. I know a lot of the people from having grown up in the stake, but have never been in the same ward. It will be fun. The funny thing is, Marc and I have yet to be in a ward longer than 10 months. Our first ward was in the Pocket area where our apartment was, Sacramento 2nd. Then when we moved in with Marc's parents, we were in Laguna 2nd, and then the stake re-did the boundaries, and we were in Laguna 5th. Then we moved from there and moved into our house in Waterman ward, and ten months later, we are now in Sheldon ward. Its fun to meet so many new people, but its hard to not feel really settled. And the harder part is that within the next year or two hopefully, we will be buying a house, and most likely be moving wards again. One day we'll have a settled place, I'm sure! :) For now, change is fun and change is good.
Anaconda?
1 year ago

4 comments:
Montana looks so cute in that picture; I can see why the photographer posted it. Congrats on getting a new car! It looks really nice. I can't wait to be to that point of our lives when we can buy a new car and a house.
Wow, I love it!! Is it used or new?? It is always fun to have a new car. Who gets to drive it??
Meg
Hey! I think it's great you got a new car!! It's beautiful. I'm glad to here that You, Stacy are the one who gets to drive it! I was just checking. I'm with my kids everyday, but I think they look older too. These weren't the greatest of pictures, but it was in the high 90's. When are we going to get a break with the weather. Never thought I would want to escape the heat by driving to Sacramento.
Stacy,
Montana is so beautiful :) My sister said she saw you at Heather's wedding. We should get together some time soon. I am going to be living in Elk Grove the month of October until the house we are moving into is ready. I would love to see you and catch up. E-mail me some time at lisa.m.leonard@erac.com. I hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.
Lisa
Post a Comment