Last week we had some crazy weather. The lightning storms were beautiful, especially from the view up on the hill. I hadn't really ever sat and enjoyed a lightening storm myself and so we decided to check them out. Here is some of the footage I caught on video-
And here is Montana's priceless reaction to what she now refers to as "Lightning McQueen" (lightning) and "Flounder" (thunder).
And here is Montana's priceless reaction to what she now refers to as "Lightning McQueen" (lightning) and "Flounder" (thunder).



3 comments:
We've been having tons of thunder and lightning storms here as well. Where the heck is summer? The last thunder storm we had I took Hannah outside and we had popsicles. When she watched your video she asked me if Montana was eating a popsicle:)
I read this post the other day. And then yesterday when the bad weather rolled into Rexburg, my first thought was Lightning McQueen and Flounder. Montana is definetly a Disney girl.
Montana is the CUTEST little smoosh EVER!!!! "Did you see it Daddy?" I LOVE her!!!!! Poor thing at the end with the thunder LOL. You can't help but laugh and then cuddle em right? =)
Post a Comment