Last weekend we took Montana to se Disney*Pixars new movie "UP"- in 3D. We are Disney freaks, of course, and so we would love it regardless but I have to say, we laughed, we cried...we laughed so hard we cried! We love it and we give it SIX enthusiastic thumbs up!
Montana wore the 3D glasses the entire time and sat through the whole thing. She LOVED it!
Afterwards we came out to Town Center square for some ice cream and Montana danced to a local band playing at a restaraunt. Such a fun family night.
We definitely reccommend taking your family to see "UP"! A Rogers family must see of the summer!!!

2 comments:
I can't wait to take Kamryn to see it. I love going to the movies with her. Next disney movie let's take them together.
How fun! Thats what family is all about, spending time with each other.
Post a Comment