That is awesome...I totally want to do that. We may be coming out at the end of the summer and I may be inquiring about that place. The one thing we didn't do in Hawaii that I REALLY wanted to do was surf! I totally regret not doing it now!
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
2 comments:
That is awesome...I totally want to do that. We may be coming out at the end of the summer and I may be inquiring about that place. The one thing we didn't do in Hawaii that I REALLY wanted to do was surf! I totally regret not doing it now!
FUN! Don't let Matt know about this.....
Post a Comment