Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4th of July

I have to be honest...this 4th of July kind of turned out to be a bit of a bummer. As you will notice, there are no pictures of Marc. He woke up that morning with a horrible stomach flu, and had to stay home sick on one of his FAVORITE holidays.

Montana and I ventured out to try to enjoy the day with family, but missed him terribly.

We first went to play with the Rogers' side at Marlo's house.
Maryn and Montana

Poolside fun

Montana and Mitchell chasing Justin with the pool toys

Cute Caleb

I could just pinch those little cheeks on Mitchell...

Sweet Tyler

Then we went to hang out with the Petersen families and the extended McFadyen family to enjoy some fireworks.
Andalyn and Tana

Aunt Ashley and Montana


Grandma and Tana


Mommy and a "I'm getting tired" Montana

Court and I


Montana's reaction to her sparkler

We are lucky we have such great family to cheer us up, but definitely don't want to make it a habit of spending time away from Daddy on 4th of July!

0 comments: