Monday, August 17, 2009

Go Rivercats!

Marc has a friend from high school that plays for the River Cats and he was able to get us some extra tickets to a game one night. We decided to have Marc's parents and a friend along. It was a fun night- (besides Montana screaming for every treat she saw pass her by-"I want cotton candy!" "I want a hot dog!" "I want a green hand!"-referring to the foam hands. She pretty much GOT everything she asked for, except for the green hand, and ate maybe a bite of each. She's not spoiled, at all...)



Montana and her mams




Montana and her pompy




Me and my boo





GO RIVERCATS!



Already a sports nut...


If you looked up "adorable" in the dictionary, this is the picture you'd find...





Then about a week later, Marc and I got to go AGAIN to the River Cats game for Marc's work event.






And I believe the Cats won both games! Go RIVERCATS!

2 comments:

Brenner Family said...

WELCOME back!! I missed your posts. Now....if I can just get back on track.;)

Bird is the Word said...

We have the Fresno Grizzlies here, and we LOVE going to the games! ~ In Monday Nights they give a free soda and hot dog with your tickets AND a ticket for Mini Golf and a water park here in Fresno! We have gone to the games for FHE a few times! Glad Montana had fun!