Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Falent" Show

We recently bought a little puppet show stage off of a friend of mine. Montana likes to do what she calls "Falent Shows". Here is some cute footage of the adorableness that we get to view every day! It's a long video, but there's lots of cuteness (at least this Mommy thinks so!)

And Rachel-in this video is where she recalls our lunch with you at Chick-Fil-A months ago. I think I told you about this, with the "judge-mints". haha- You have to listen to it. It's too cute.

7 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

She is sooo cute. Kamryn was watching this and kept saying, that's my friend Montana.

Unknown said...

so cute!

RachelBarker said...

AWWWWWWWW....... I'm so happy you got it on video!! I love her and I could eat her up! She should call me :) I'll call you soon.

RachelBarker said...

That mint must have meant a lot at that time.

MissManda-Mae said...

hey stacy.... marc said you are the blogging queen so I got your address from him last week.... he is right! your blog is so cute... and your little montana is ADORABLE! glad i found your address and will check on it again soon!! 9-)

Maran said...

How cute!! I hope you got my email. I'm sorry I haven't had a lot of time to talk on the phone. I WILL talk to you soon, though!

Bird is the Word said...

Gotta Love a cute girl doing her Falent Show! HAHA! I love it! Mints huh! HAHA