Last month Marc and I decided to take a little getaway to Las Vegas. We got a great deal on an amazing hotel, The Wynn's-Encore. The vacation was exactly what we needed? Rest, relaxation, good food, swimming and a tan.
Our first day, in front of our hotel
Marc with Indiana Jones
Oprah trying to get the gossip
The Governator aint got nothin' on my hubby...
Matthew was begging for a kiss-I told him it had to be on the cheek, because I am a married woman.
Marc and Angelina, Prom 2009
Rogers, Marc Rogers...with Bond...
The Rock
Johnny Depp-amazing actor, really weird in person...
Cameron was asking me for fashion tips
Marc with one of his idols, Joe Montana
Marc, lining Tiger up for the shot
I dunked on Shaq
Marc with another idol, Michael Jordan
I can take him...
I could've rocked that outfit too, I just didn't want to make her look bad...
Simon and I in a deep discussion about why I didn't make idol. He said, if it was up to him, I would've been the next American Idol.
Marc knew he was still out there somewhere.
Okay, okay--let's dispell the rumors. Snoop Dog is NOT mormon, but Marc and I had a good discussion with him, he accepted this pass along card and the missionaries are going to his house for dinner soon. HAHA
K-this guys was NOT wax---freakin' weirdo.
Oh, Franky, if only we could sing a duet together!
Nick Cage never smiles.
One of MY idols-the amazing Miss Judy Garland.
Twins.
RIP MJ
Ali
One of Marc's hero's
This would be a DREAM for Marc
President Bush
Martin Luther King- a little shorter than I expected
Princess Diana-much taller than I expected.
Our actual hotel tower-it was beautiful!
Getting ready for some chinese food
Marc took over the camera and snapped endless pictures of me-this is me saying, "Okay, honey, hand it over..."
Our yummy meal



The Venetian in front of the Gondola's

Sweethearts

Kissing poolside

Sunburns

Me, under the red light, getting ready to laugh at some Louie.

Treasure Island


The Ferrari Dealership and Exhibit

We also went to see Cirque du Soleil's Mystere at Treasure Island. It was AMAZING! I'm totally hooked on Cirque du Soleil now.



The Venetian in front of the Gondola's
Sweethearts
Kissing poolside
Sunburns
I dragged Marc to see stand up comedian, Louie Anderson. Let me tell you why....when I was a kid, we used to rent Louie Anderson's stand up comedy on VHS. When I saw he was in Vegas, that nostalgia hit me and I said we HAVE to see him. He actually turned out to be a bit washed up. But I think he was very funny in his hayday--- check out a clip of what I mean HERE.
A sunburned, less than amused, Marc with a headache.
Me, under the red light, getting ready to laugh at some Louie.
Treasure Island
Inside the Wynn
The Ferrari Dealership and Exhibit
We also went to see Cirque du Soleil's Mystere at Treasure Island. It was AMAZING! I'm totally hooked on Cirque du Soleil now.
Such a fabulous trip!! We've definitely become a fan of the "getaway" and hope to be making it a yearly tradition. Maybe next time---HAWAII! :)

5 comments:
VEGAS BABY! Did you go shopping in that HUGE mall! I ALMOST bought a Juicy Paci for Hailey when she was a baby... but they were $20.00... NO THANK YOU! ~ haha
Wow You were lucky to get your picture taken with all those stars!
You look more beautiful than all those wax models. Don't you just love getaways?
It looks like you had a blast! I love vacations with just Jeremy and myself; they are the BEST! You look gorgeous as always.
I'm so glad you both got to go on this much needed trip. How are you feeling? Say hi to Montana for me.
Post a Comment