Friday, February 08, 2008

Chinese Astrology

Okay, so according to the Chinese, Marc and I are definitely not an attractive couple...I am a Pig (and the complex begins), and Marc is a Dog. But other than that, they seem to feel like we are a good match spiritually, emotionally and financially. But still, we are a Pig and a Dog.




Pig & Dog

You are a good match, a spiritual union, and a much stronger couple than you are individually. Your relationship is filled with laughter, passion, flirtation, and vivid expression of feeling. You share a delicate approach, a subtle sense of tact in your rare moments of disagreement. The two of you, in concert, are capable of turning dreams into realities. You score high marks financially.


Disclaimer- I totally don't believe in this stuff, just in case you were wondering. Just thought it was fun.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you guys match according to the Chinese. I like the new look on your blog. I have been looking for a cute new look but don't know where to find cute stuff like that.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

That's funny because according to Chinese astrology Eric and I should stay away from each other. Hahaha