Husband Tag
What is his name?Marc Rogers
How long have you been married?3 years and two months
How long did you date? From meeting to marriage, 8 months. Meeting to engagement, 1 month
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Probably Marc, because he's more athletic than I am, and works out more than I do, so he can...but actually, right now, we're both eating really healthy, so I'd say we eat about the same!
Who is taller?Marc
Who has more speeding tickets? Marc considering I don't have any!
Who is more sensitive?Me
Who mows the lawn?My brother
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is smarter? We both have our areas, so it depends. He is the college graduate though...something I've yet to accomplish.
Who does the laundry? We both do. Marc's really good at getting our clothes going...I'm better about Montana's.
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying in the bed, Marc sleeps on the right.
Who pays the bills? I do...I actually really enjoy it. I guess I'm a little bit of a control freak when it comes to that stuff.
Who cooks dinner? It's a joint effort.
Who drives when you are together? Usually him...if I do drive, we both quickly regret it, because he has issues with my driving, and I have issues with him having issues with my driving...cuz I don't believe I have driving issues. Make sense??
Who is more stubborn? Probably me...I'm getting better at it though!
Whose parents do you see the most? I see both sides equally....everyday at work with Marc's mom and sisters, and everyday when I pick Montana up from my parents! And Marc see's my parents more often than his own, because he works with my dad.
Who proposed? Marc did.
Who has more friends? I think we both have the same
Who has more siblings?Me, I have four sisters and two brothers. He has three sisters and one brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? He'd say I do...
I tag...anyone who wants to do it!
What is his name?Marc Rogers
How long have you been married?3 years and two months
How long did you date? From meeting to marriage, 8 months. Meeting to engagement, 1 month
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Probably Marc, because he's more athletic than I am, and works out more than I do, so he can...but actually, right now, we're both eating really healthy, so I'd say we eat about the same!
Who is taller?Marc
Who has more speeding tickets? Marc considering I don't have any!
Who is more sensitive?Me
Who mows the lawn?My brother
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is smarter? We both have our areas, so it depends. He is the college graduate though...something I've yet to accomplish.

Who does the laundry? We both do. Marc's really good at getting our clothes going...I'm better about Montana's.
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying in the bed, Marc sleeps on the right.
Who pays the bills? I do...I actually really enjoy it. I guess I'm a little bit of a control freak when it comes to that stuff.
Who cooks dinner? It's a joint effort.
Who drives when you are together? Usually him...if I do drive, we both quickly regret it, because he has issues with my driving, and I have issues with him having issues with my driving...cuz I don't believe I have driving issues. Make sense??

Who is more stubborn? Probably me...I'm getting better at it though!
Whose parents do you see the most? I see both sides equally....everyday at work with Marc's mom and sisters, and everyday when I pick Montana up from my parents! And Marc see's my parents more often than his own, because he works with my dad.
Who proposed? Marc did.
Who has more friends? I think we both have the same
Who has more siblings?Me, I have four sisters and two brothers. He has three sisters and one brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? He'd say I do...
I tag...anyone who wants to do it!

3 comments:
I was laughing when you commented on who drives. That is totally me and Trent. Although, I'm mostly the one that has issues with Trent's driving because he drives like a GRANDMA!!!!! I swear he stays in the same freeway lane that he had gotten on in. DRIVES ME CRAZY (he could probably post something about my driving too! :) ) We have been really good at bitting our tounges because the results of when we do speak up, is not so fun to deal with. lol. P.S The walk felt great.
You guys are so cute
I loved seeing all your wedding pictures, now I can imagine what it looked like, since I wasn't there. And I agree with Rachel about the driving thing. Craig drove like a Grandma when we were dating, and now he drives like a maniac... after we have kids, go figure.
Post a Comment