
This last week I was able to go to my friend Emma's bachelorette party and wedding. Emma and I go way back to barbie days, and have kept in touch all these years. Her bachelorette party was really fun...it was at a Morroccan restaurant in Arden, and the food was actually pretty good. You sit on the floor on pillow things, and you eat with your hands. It's very different, but adventurous! You'll like it if you like meat. Also, we all got a mini belly dancing lesson from the belly dancer that came in. I have always heard that it is a great work out, but now, I really know it is! It's all about isolating the muscles, and man, I felt it. I may sign up for a class! :)


Then Saturday was her wedding in Clarksburg at the community church.

It was beautiful, she looked gorgeous, and it was so fun to catch up with my old friend Rory, her husband and her mom.
3 comments:
Saludos blogueros.
How fun, that's so great that you have kept in touch with those girls! It looks like you had a good time. I love getting together with old friends!
Tell her congrats for me. She looks great. Looks like she had her baby too!!
Meg
Post a Comment