Of course we have to post a picture of our adorable little valentine. Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever? She loved valentines day, because she got to eat some chocolate. Loves it...just like her mama! :)
My amazing husband surprised me with these beautiful roses and sweet note on my desk at work in the morning. (Benefit of working for your mother in law, my husband had 24 hour access to my office for this kind of sweet stuff!)
We then had an AMAZING dinner at Ruths Chris steakhouse in the Pavillions with our friends Matt and Jessica. We went there in October for my birthday and I had the petite filet, so this time, I decided to try the crab cakes, and of course they were delicious. We had some ahi tuna and stuffed mushrooms for appetizers, (amazing!). Marc had a filet for his entree, and we shared mashed potatoes (to die for), and some wonderful sauteed mushrooms. We then had the most amazing banana creme pie for dessert. Needless to say, we ventured off our healthy eating for this meal, but it was SO worth it!
Marc and I exchanged some gifts, and I got him the Callaway golf bag he's been wanting to go with his Callaway irons I got him for Christmas.
And then at dinner Marc and Matt surprised Jessica and I with tickets to the Carrie Underwood & Keith Urban concert in March at Arco Arena!We are so excited!!! We both love music and definitely can use a girls night out!
Thank you so much to our amazing baby sitter, friend and sister, Whitney! We love you so much. Isn't she gorgeous??
This is me trying to get my husband to take a serious picture at the end of the night. And the one that he actually had a regular smile in, I showed how tired I was and the pounding head ache I had, by the dazed look in my eyes. Oh well.


I hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day! I know we did. It's so nice to have an excuse to show your Valentine just how much you love them! Love you, honey!

7 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a wonderful day! You look really cute!
So glad someone had a good Valentine's. My husband of course worked and didn't get me anything. This year he told me he doesn't understand why there should be a day designated to show someone that you love them. That Valentine's is a all a ploy to get people to spend more money. I also agree, however it would be nice once in awhile to feel special on my Anniversary, Birthday, Valentine's or Mother's day. It's always fun to watch my brother's and dad spoil their wives while I sit back and get nothing, not even an acknowledgment. Happy Valentine's! Don't mean to sound angry.... I've had almost 10 yeas to get over it and realize nothing is ever going to change.
Meg
Hey girl..... how the heck are you? I have been on blogging strike lately...... so much to do and not enough time in the day. Just checked your blog & it is so cute ;)
We finally moved and things are going good. I AM PREGNANT!! Yes, 10 weeks and already feeling yucky. We are excited! What is new with you. So jealous of your Valentines Day. I don't even think we did one thing..... so I will live thru yours :)
Write soon, Summertime
Post a Comment