Cute pictures of little Montana! I love your birth story, too. Heavenly Father truly does watch over us. However, I must admit that reading that makes me never want to get pregnant again! Oh, the things we go through to get children here. They're worth it, though, right?
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
5 comments:
little girls in sun dresses are adorable!
I love her smelling the flowers face! SOOOO cute!~
So cute! I love the picture of her smelling the flowers with her scrunched nose!
Cute pictures of little Montana! I love your birth story, too. Heavenly Father truly does watch over us. However, I must admit that reading that makes me never want to get pregnant again! Oh, the things we go through to get children here. They're worth it, though, right?
Love the pics of little miss!!!! Addi loves the sun too!
Post a Comment