Saturday, May 15, 2010

Um...just kidding...

Alright, so I'll admit it...I'm too lazy to go private right now. It's too much work right now...and I don't want extended family that aren't actual bloggers with profiles not be able to look at it, so right now, I'm not doing it. BUT if you left a comment, I'm saving all of your emails just in case I do it in the future...I didn't realize you all read the blog. It's nice to know someone is out there, reading your ramblings...


...well, I guess I'll be honest with myself, you probably skim past my mumbo jumbo and look at the sweet little cheeks of my angel faced children...but I'm okay with that too. I'd do the same thing if I were you.

Anyway, I'm sensing a trend in blogging. That trend is...not blogging. I don't like it. I contributed to it, and I want to end the tragedy right here and now. Blogging is great---there was a time I was obsessed. Which I guess is why I burnt myself out, but I have a new goal. I plan to post weekly. I love looking at all of your blogs...and I love to post about my family for the journaling aspect...I realize if I don't do it on the blog, I'm not really doing it anywhere.

So, from here on out, I vow to be better at blogging AND commenting on those that I look at to show the love and let you know that your efforts are not pointless. That we are enjoying them from near and far.

With that said...I realized with the whole "Private" thing, that there were people reading my blog regularly enough, and I didn't even know it. So--I'm going to try to post comments on peoples blogs that I look at so they know I'm there and they can see mine too. If you look at my blog, and you don't see a link to yours on my sidebar, just leave me a comment even once so I can check yours out and be blog buds.

Anyway, this however does not count for my weekly blog. It's not very exciting...but, within the next few days I plan to post some fun stuff about our family and the new little man in my life...

here is a preview of the adorableness to come...

Sorry if talking about how adorable I think my kids are sounds boastful...if I'm not their biggest fan, than who will be??

And seriously, tell me you don't look at those toes and cheeks and want to start nibbling...seriously...



10 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

okay, so i agree that many of my friend's blogs are slowing down too...(i was one of them) but as of a month ago, i vowed to be better at rambling to whoever feels the need to stop by. I love reading your blog! and i do not comment that people have cute children... UNLESS THEY ARE! ... and you have two CUTIES on your hands! love the football pic... it's very appropriate! =) love your blog and i do read every word... glad you will be blogging again soon!! congrats again on the newest rogers family member!!

Emily said...

I think that's a great goal. I think that's something I can try to do too. Your kids are adorable!! And thanks for your comment!

Unknown said...

those pix are adorable! We miss you guys! Tonight T was asking if Tana moved to the moon :( I said no, just a few cities away....

Anonymous said...

super cute! Hey, summer is coming up, and that usually means more to blog about. we'll see.

Maran said...

I'm so glad that you'll be blogging again. I've missed seeing your updates!

Aaron and Devon said...

Carson is so cute! Good job! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Derek and Amber said...

I love the football picture. He's so cute you should boast they are very cute kids. I think every mom boasts a little, you have to.

Scot and Jenny said...

I am with ya Stacy. I was soooo obsessed with blogging when I first started but I'm kind of burnt out. I still love looking at other peoples blogs but I'm too lazy to keep up my own so I am going to try to be better about it too! Anyway your kids are adorable and you should talk about how cute they are!! Love the pictures and love your blog! Keep it up!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We're waiting.... The longer you wait the more you have to catch up. Hint, hint.

I love those pictures. They are so adorable.

Bird is the Word said...

I LOVE those pictures!! Great goal, I blog at nap time usually... that is MY time! ~:) And I feel the same, I SUCK at journeling, so the blog is my journal!