This is me playing catch up...
We had a nice easter spent with lots of family and good friends as always.
We dyed some eggs, with only few casualties:
We then went over to Marc's family for dessert and even MORE egg finding! Here is a picture of his siblings, Marlo, Mike, Meggin and Monique. Marc jumped in the picture at some point, but apparently I didn't get one.


We love Easter. It's a great time to remember our Savior, His Sacrifice and the plan that Our Father in Heaven as given us so that we may return to live again with Him someday. Hope all of your Easters were full of love, as ours was.














2 comments:
I liked the montana monday and easter catch-up. I'll bet it's very nice to live so close to family to celebrate holidays with them. Montana is the cutest things! The pet rock collection is hilarious!
I'm assuming the girl in the pink shirt is Marc's sister and I was thinking how familiar she looked. Well I'm pretty sure she works at my doctors office, but I could be wrong. It's Dr Frei you'll have to ask her
Post a Comment